The first problem was that
the 413 park brake drum hit the T-case bracket. I do not know or this is
because my bracket was twisted around........ So we made the bracket a
little beefier. At the top arrow you see a piece of metal welded in to
make it beefier. The lowest red arrows points to the modification I made.
I drilled an extra hole in the chassis to give the drum more room.
On this picture the T-case without the bracket and the flange.
parking brake on the samurai T-case. On the right picture the cable is
still lose. It does not fitting the samurai handle well. It fitts with
some nuts and bolts but not the way it should be. Maybe in the future I
will mount a SJ 413 handle.
part you need also. The samurai drive shaft is not fitting the park brake
drum. So I used a part of the 413 drive shaft. I choosed this options because
we have 413 parts enough. If you don't have a 413 axle you could also drill
other holes in the samurai drive shaft.